Before you book
- How do I make a booking on your website?
To make a booking on our website, head over to our homepage and select your ‘From’ and ‘To’ destination. You will also need to specify whether this will be a return journey and also enter the number of people who will be travelling in your given trip.
You will then be presented with an estimated quote and can proceed to place your booking and enter your pick up/drop off location.
Please note, if you would like to add ‘Via’ points to your journey then we will need to adjust your quote accordingly, please call us on 0116 286 5383 to confirm.
- What information do I need in order to book?
When placing a booking, you will need to supply the following information:
- Contact Number
- Number of people travelling
- Which Airport & Terminal (if applicable)
- Your flight number (if applicable)
- What type of luggage you will be carrying
- I cannot find a route I want to book. What to do?
We accommodate for a large range of long distance journeys to and from the East Midlands but not all of these are listed in our booking system. If a quote does not show up for your journey or you cannot select your required journey from our website then please contact us on 0116 286 5383 for a tailored quote.
- How do I pay for my transfer?
You can pay by either cash (each way or both ways on arrival or return), cheque or credit card (charges may apply).
- Can I book a transfer with more than one stop?
Yes, during your booking you will need to provide the addresses of any additional pick up points. Please be aware this may adjust your final quoted price.
Before you travel
- What luggage entitlement will I have?
Your luggage entitlement will vary depending on the type of vehicle you hire and the amount of people on your trip. Our Vehicles page provides some rules of thumb on what luggage can fit within each vehicle. We also have the option of attaching a luggage trailer to our taxis.
If you feel you may need a trailer or are ensure about whether your baggage will fit – please contact us on 0116 286 5383 for further information.
- Where will I meet the driver when I arrive?
The driver will contact you once your flight has landed and will arrange a meeting point with you.
- My group size has changed, can I choose another vehicle?
If you feel you need a larger vehicle please contact the office on 0116 286 5383 and we will be happy to assist you.